CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Who's Naked

My nails are naked.

Today as I ran my fingers through my locs to seperate them, one got caught on a acrylic nail.

I was not at all happy in fact I was very frustrated. Now you ladies know how those acrylic nails do, we wait to long to get a fill and then there is a space between our natural nail and the fake nail.

So I sat in my office and removed all of the fake nails, filed them down and applied a clear coat of polish. I guess this is a result of having locs and wanting to protect my precious babies.

2 comments:

NubianLockedPrincess said...

I thought I was the only one who had that problem! I really have to be diligent with caring for my nails!

Lady Locs said...

That was a terrible habit I had, but I had to decide to either, keep up to date on my fills, or let it go. Who knows, later on I may go start the acrylic nails again, but at this point my locs are more important. Man, nails just got kicked to the curb.LOL